- Basic Objective is to educate the students in the philosophy of librarianship, to give the students an understanding of the basics of Information Science.
- To enable the students in understanding the basic principles, fundamental laws, professional ethics; to train the students in the skills of information knowledge processing, organization and retrieval and managing the libraries.
- To provide the basic knowledge of computer and its application in library and information activities
- Modern library and information center
- Eminent and well qualified faculty
- State of art lab
- Free Wi-Fi on campus
- Hands on experience for all technical subjects
Eligibility for B.Lib admission :-Any Graduate from recognized University.
For Syllabus & other details, please refer http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.acBack to All Courses